TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Here we are going to look at three films of Darshan, which no other hero could have pulled it off the way Darshan did.
Nanna Preethiya Ramu
Performance of Darshan in this film as a blind singer surely brought him more number of fans, even though it did not fare commercially. At that point of time, no heroes were ready to do this role.
Darshan being a relatively newcomer, succeeded in mesmerizing the audiences with his fantastic performance. Ask any Darshan fan, this film will top their list of their favourite Darshan films.
This film released in the year 2008, when Darshan's biggest hits of those times, Gaja released. Darshan played the negative role of Jaggu in the film despite delivering biggest hit as hero at the start of the year.
No other hero would probably attempt playing a negative role when they are at the peak of their career. Yet again, we cannot imagine any other who would have pulled off this negative role effortlessly.
Kranthiveera Sangolli Rayanna
The film which was based on Sangolli Rayanna, was made under a huge budget. Darshan's performance as Rayanna was widely appreciated. Darshan surprised his detractors by being part of this periodical film.
Even though film had a few shortcomings, Darshan's impeccable performance covered all those. The film went on to become one of the biggest hits of those times. Yet again, only Darshan could have understood the vision of makers and agreed to be part of the film.
It's been quite a sometime since Darshan did something different. We hope Darshan surprises us with a challenging role or subject like the films above.