- IN PICS: How Does V. Ravichandran Look Without His Moustache? Take A Look!
- JUST IN! A. M. R. Ramesh To Make A Movie On Gauri Lankesh's Death!
- EMPTY FRIDAY! No Kannada Film Release On This Weekend, September 22; Here Are The Reasons!
- BIRTHDAYS GALORE: Three Sandalwood Stars Are Celebrating Their Birthdays Today, September 18!
- Sandalwood Movies Are Making Noise On YouTube; Teasers & Trailers Scoop The Top Trending Positions!
- Food For Thought! Changing Sandalwood; Will The Industry Be Reformed?
- Producer Muniratna Explains Why Many Stars Are Not A Part Of Muniratna Kurukshetra Film
- 4 Films Releasing This Weekend, July 27; What Is Your Pick?
- 7 Films Releasing This Weekend, July 21; What's Your Pick?
- Sandalwood Actresses All Set To Try Something New!
- Raajakumara Movie Last Show Ends In Narthaki Theatre, Gandhinagar!
- Will Kichcha Sudeep's Next 2 Films Release Simultaneously?
Who doesn't have a dream to own a magnificent house in an affluent city that's rapidly growing? Everybody does. Well, if you don't, there is no harm in proceeding further, anyway.
For those who dream to own a villa/bungalow someday, you could take inspiration from one of these luxurious houses that our Sandalwood actors have built for themselves.
As with any other common man, the actors too have struggled a lot to be able to own possessions like the ones mentioned below. With effort comes a lot of riches and the residences of certain stars are a reflection of the same thought!
Apart from owning a huge bungalow, there also comes the question of suitably naming them. Some of our top Sandalwood actors have named their villas, which have some hidden meaning to them.
Without further ado, check out the houses and their trivial names in the sliders below..
S U Mane (Summane)
There is no need to guess who might own this peculiar named house. Real Star Upendra, who is famous for his different style of films, has named his mansion as S U Mane (mane meaning house). It is speculated that it is named after S (Sudheendra) and U (Upendra). Sudheendra is Upendra's elder brother.
Dr. Rajkumar's first son, Dr. Shivarajkumar, who has his own house built in Nagawara, has named it Sri Muttu after his father's original name, Mutturaj.
What was Dr. Rajkumar's residence in Sadashivanagar is now the house of both Raghavendra Rajkumar and Puneeth Rajkumar. Surprisingly, the house has not been named at all until now. But, fans call the house as Doddmane.
In case you do not know, Challenging Star Darshan's house is situated in Raja Rajeshwari Nagar, Bengaluru and is named after Darshan's father, Thoogudeepa Srinivas.
Sri Eshwari Krupa Ravikala Nivasa
Crazy Star V. Ravichandran's house is situated in Dr. Rajkumar road, Bengaluru. The house was built by Ravichandran's father and is named as Sri Eshwari Krupa Ravikala Nivasa.
Kichcha Sudeep's house name is Srinidhi and it was built by his father in 1991. Sudeep's house is situated in Puttenahalli, J. P. Nagar.
Golden Star Ganesh's house in Raja Rajeshwari Nagar is named as Ganapa. Ganesh, who believes a lot in Lord Ganesha has borrowed the Lord's name for his house. Interestingly, a few close friends of Ganesh in the industry call him by the name Ganapa.
Sandalwood actor Jaggesh has named his house after his wife, Parimala, whom he loves more than anybody else.
M. H. Amarnath
Interestingly, Rebel Star Ambareesh's residence in J P Nagar is named as M. H. Amarnath, after his original name.
Duniya Vijay, who ows his career success to the film Duniya, has named his house as Duniya Runa.
Sandalwood senior actress Tara has named her new residence as Chiguru, meaning sprout.
Director Prem and his wife Rakshita moved in to a new house recently. They have together named the house after their son, Surya.