- Exclusive! Priya Anand About Orange: It Is The Perfect Follow Up To Raajakumara
- Anjaniputra Movie Review
- Here's The Reason Why Puneeth Rajkumar Won't Act In Films Produced By Others!
- Take A Look! Puneeth Rajkumar & Rashmika Mandanna Shoot For A Song In Scotland
- Power Star Puneeth Rajkumar Inaugurates Rakshit Shetty's New Office, Paramvah Studios!
- Star Actors Of Sandalwood Who Are Now Successful Producers Of Kannada Film Industry!
- FINALLY! Raajakumara 100 Days Celebration To Be Telecasted On Udaya TV!
- Yes, It Is True!! 35 Stars Of Sandalwood To Get Together For A Kannada Movie!
- Will Junior NTR Play The Role Of Puneeth Rajkumar In The Telugu Remake Of Raajakumara?
- Rockline Venkatesh Gives Happy News To Puneeth Rajkumar's Fans!
- Puneeth Rajkumar In Tamil Director Vetrimaaran's Kannada Debut Directorial!
- Raajakumara Movie Last Show Ends In Narthaki Theatre, Gandhinagar!
Power Star Puneeth Rajkumar's Raajakumara film has completed 100 days. Simultaneously, Hattrick Hero Shivarajkumar's Bangara S/o Bangarada Manushya has completed its successful 50 day run.
Just like in a game of cricket, these real life brothers are helping the films score 50s and 100s and the best part is that they make it look very easy! Bangara S/o Bangarada Manushya dealt with the story of each farmer and their problems, and people welcomed it warmly with love and have helped run the film successfully for 50 days.
Raajakumara film too ,had a lot of importance given to relationships in life, may it be with parents or siblings or life partner. The film was very well-received and people seemed to have taken a liking towards it.
So, what must have been the reasons for their success?
The reasons are given below..read more..
Moral In The Story
Both Raajakumara and Bangara S/o Bangarada Manushya were very good films that had a moral. The moral in the story were conveyed in the best manner possible, and hence people have taken a liking towards these two movies.
Blessings From Dr. Rajkumar
Both these films had a lot of grace and blessings from Late Dr. Rajkumar. In Bangara S/o Bangarada Manushya, Shivanna typically resembled his father, Rajanna. In Raajakumara, people saw Dr. Rajkumar in Puneeth Rajkumar himself.
In the movie, Raajakumara, there were a lot of feelings about parents, old age homes, etc. Bangara S/o Bangarada Manushya created the awareness about importance of farmers to mankind! The best part about these two movies were that they had story that common man could relate to, very easily.
Paisa Vasool Entertainment
A must and should ingredient of any cinema is entertainment. Both these films had kept the audiences engrossed. The storyline was fantastic, and they maintained a non-boring narrative throughout.
Leaves Lingering Thoughts...
Usually, a good film does not end in theatres, it comes outside and people start discussing more about it. The more they talk, the more word of mouth publicity the movie will get. That is called an exceptional movie. These two movies have been made keeping that thought in mind. Some people have learnt from the morals of the films which is a sign of development.