TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The Villain movie has created a lot of buzz ever since it was launched. The movie stars Dr. Shivarajkumar and Kichcha Sudeep in the lead roles and is one of the most expected movies of all time in Sandalwood as it marks the first collaboration between Kichcha Sudeep and Dr. Shivarajkumar.
The movie was in news and had become the talk of the town as the team kept posting pictures of the shooting from Bangkok and London. Until now, the team was shooting Kichcha Sudeep's part of the movie as Shivanna was not available.
But now, Dr. Shivarajkumar has finally joined the team of The Villain after a long wait in London. The actor recently landed in London for the shooting of the movie. According to sources, the shooting in London has already begun.
During the filming, both Shivanna and Rakshitha Prem took a selfie to celebrate the moment. Take a look. Shivanna has donned a completely new get-up for this movie and his look in this picture is sure to drive his fans crazy.
Shivanna's style is similar to that of his characters in Jogi and Jogayya, both of which were directed by Prem. In the same manner, Shivanna has a long tuft of hair. Lots of speculations are going on regarding the character and look of Shivanna in the movie.
We only have to wait and watch as more updates keep pouring in..