- Tagaru Review: A HUGE TREAT For Shivarajkumar Fans!
- Mufti Director Narthan Talks About His Experience Of Working With Shivarajkumar!
- JUST IN: Dr. Shivarajkumar Signs On A New Film Titled HARIHARA!
- Here Are 7 Reasons Why We Think Prem's The Villain Is A Must Watch!
- THE VILLAIN NEWS: What Is The Villain Team's Gift To Kichcha Sudeep On His Birthday?
- Mass Leader 3D Gaming Application Released For Android Users; Available On Google Play Store!
Director Prem has started his work officially for much awaited film, The Villain, which brings together two superstars of Kannada film industry - Shivarajkumar and Sudeep.
Prem, who had started the pre-production work few months ago, along with his team, kick started work officially by shooting a teaser featuring Shivanna and Sruthi Hariharan, recently in Minerva Mill.
Sruthi Hariharan was visibly excited about being paired opposite Shivanna and to work with big names like Sudeep and Prem. She is playing a small but crucial role in the film and was signed three days before the teaser shoot.
The news of her being part of most expected project was revealed by Sruthi herself, through her social networking page - "So yes it is true .I will be acting opposite Shiva Rajkumar Sir in #TheVillain directed by Prem Sir. Tiny role but interesting :) Yaay :)"
Prem revealed that the teaser featuring Kichcha Sudeep and another heroine will be shot in Chennai next week. More details about the second teaser shoot will be out this week.
There were several reports that Amy Jackson, who has been part of couple of big Hindi and Tamil films was signed to play the lead role opposite Kichcha Sudeep. Prem has denied the reports and he will announce the details of the heroine shortly.
As a part of the promotional strategy chalked out by Prem, first look poster of the film will be out in a week or two. The team will start shooting once the teaser shoot with Kichcha Sudeep is done.