TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Rumours about the love affair between actor Anish and actress Sindhu Loknath have been going around for quite a while now. Probably more than a year. Every once in a while, a gossip would arise from nowhere saying that these two actors would get married soon.
Thankfully, Sindhu cleared the air about the rumours. She has given a befitting reply, a reply strong enough to kill the gossips and rumours forever.
Read on for more details..
Sindhu has given answers to all questions about her and clarified certain aspects on the reality show, Super Talk Time.
Rumours Are False
"People in the film industry have thought that me and Anish have an affair, but they are wrong! We are not dating. Everything about us are just false rumours" said Sindhu on Super talk Time.
People Like Our Chemistry
The actress further added, "Anish and me started out acting career together with the same movie. We then eventually did a few movies back-to-back since the audience liked our on-screen chemistry."
Dating Someone? Yes!
"It is indeed true that I am dating someone. But the guy has no connection with film industry whatsoever", said Sindhu, thus giving a clear picture to everyone.
Five Films With Anish
Anish and Sindhu have acted together as the lead pair in three films. For two other films of Anish, Sindhu has made a guest appearance.
Sindhu has made yet another cameo appearance in Anish's latest movie, Akira. Apart from that, these two actors are now busy with their own films.