- SURPRISING! Sandalwood Actress Sindhu Loknath Married In A Quiet & Discreet Ceremony!
- Super Talk Time: Sindhu Loknath Reveals The Truth About Rumours On Anish And Her
- Rakshasi (Raakshasi) Movie Review
- Jai Bajarangbali Movie Review: Ajay Rao Fails As A Action Hero!
- Love In Mandya Become Box Office Success
- Ajay Rao's Jai Bajarangabali To Release On Dec 12
- Love In Mandya Review: A Sweet Love Story
- Sindhu Gets Talkative In Love In Mandya
- Love In Mandya Goes International
- Sindhu Loknath's Horrifying Experience During Love In Mandya
- Endendu Ninagaagi - Movie Review
- Nann Life Alli - Movie Review
Sandalwood's upcoming youth actress, Sindhu Loknath entered the wedlock on August 27. She wed her boyfriend Shreyas, whom she dated for two years.
The couple exchanged the garlands at Cauvery Hall in Madikeri in a very simple and private ceremony that involved only family, relatives and close friends.
Shreyas, who hails from Mangalore tied the holy knot to Sindhu at about 11:00 am. It was only revealed yesterday that the actress had gotten married. Now, we have a few pictures from the same ceremony.
Take a look at Sindhu Loknath's wedding pictures..
The Private Wedding
Sindhu and Shreyas vowed to be husband and wife on August 27 in Madikeri. In what was seen as a very simple and down to earth function sans any grandeur, one could find only family, friends and relatives, minus all the hubbub of media and paparazzi.
The couple's marriage was held in the traditional Coorg style. While Sindhu looked exquisitely gorgeous in her red Coorg style saree, Shreyas donned a Kodagu style white on white 'Kupya' wear.
Very Simple Invitation
Take a look at the simple and classic wedding invitation, which reflects nothing but the simplicity of the couple and their family.
Shreyas is the son of Sanjeev Kodial and Sabita Kodial, who are from Mangalore. He is employed in the German multinational company, Puma.