- Who Said Celebrities Can't Be Friends? Priyamani & Parul Yadav Will Prove You Wrong!
- FILMIBEAT EXCLUSIVE! Check Out Priyamani's Wedding Video!
- Sonia Agarwal & Priyamani Confirmed For Ravichandran's Dasharatha
- Chowka Gets A Release Date
- Duniya Vijay's Dana Kayonu Gearing Up For Dasara Release
- Neerav Bavlecha All Set To Debut In Mollywood!
- Title Issues Resolved For Dana Kaayonu
- PHOTOS: Priyamani Gets Engaged To Boyfriend Mustufa Raj
- PICS: Priyamani Celebrated Her Boyfriend's Birthday The Sinful Way
- Priyamani Opens Up About Wedding With Boyfriend Mustafa Raj!
- Relationship Goals! Priyamani's Cute & Crazy Pictures With Boyfriend Mustufa Raj
- Priyamani-Mustafa Raj Marriage Postponed Because Of This..
Priyamani, one of the most in-demand South Indian actresses, who has also made quite a few appearances in a few Bollywood films as well, is getting married today.
Yes, longtime love birds Priyamani and Mustafa Raj will get married today in a registrar office in Bengaluru without much commotion and clamour.
Today, August 23, the couple will be wed for life. Tomorrow, August 24, the couple will throw a grand reception ceremony for their family and relatives.
Surprisingly, the actress has maintained confidentiality about her wedding and hence not much is known about the location and details about the simple affair, but, according to our sources, the couple will get married in a registrar office in Shivajinagar, Bengaluru.
By the way, we have gathered some information about the wedding. Take a look..
Wedding On August 23, Today!
Sweetheart of many, Priyamani, will be wed today to her longtime friend Mustafa Raj. The actress will be entering a new phase of life from today, August 23.
Reception On August 24, Tomorrow
Priyamani and Mustafa Raj, who are modest, will get married in the most simplest manner in a registrar office today. Tomorrow, however, the couple has planned for a grand reception party for friends and celebrities from Sandalwood in a private hotel in Bengaluru.
Couple Got Engaged Last Year!
The couple exchanged rings and got engaged in a traditional manner in the month of May 2016.
Priyamani To Continue Acting After Her Marriage
The actress has previously stated that she will continue acting in films even after her marriage. She is currently busy shooting for a film and has said that she will be back on the sets just 2 days after her marriage. Now that is called dedication!
About Mustafa Raj
Mustafa Raj, Priyamani's beau, hails from Mumbai and is a very successful industrialist. He was the man behind organising the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL). In other words, CCL was the brain child of Mustafa Raj, who also owns multiple businesses internationally.