TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Kichcha Sudeep and director Prem, have taken a selfie that is trending all over the media since day before yesterday. Apparently, the selfie was taken on day before yesterday, June 7, when they got down in Bangkok.
The foreign shooting schedule was supposed to begin from London where the actress of the movie Amy Jackson was supposed to join the team. But, apparently due to the terrorist attacks in Manchester, the London shooting part is postponed to July.
Therefore, the team has now moved on to Thailand. The actor and the director clicked a selfie as soon as they landed in Bangkok, on Wednesday early morning.
After their Bangkok schedule, the team will be flying to London to finish off their London shoot schedule after which, they will be heading to Australia. Amy Jackson is reported to join the crew in Australia.