- IN PHOTOS: Tollywood Heroes' Most Awkward Exposing Moments We Wish Didn't Exist
- Ram Charan Resembles Mega Star Chiranjeevi In Acting : Srikanth
- Ram Charan's On-Screen Uncle Loves To Play Anti-Hero Roles
- Tamil Movies Releasing For Gandhi Jayanthi-Dasara Weekend
- Rajamouli, Rajasekhar, Nani At Raja Ravindra's Daughter Wedding Reception
- Raja Abel's Wedding Reception Photos: Telugu Stars' Galore
The much-awaited multistarrer Villain is getting bigger day by day. Just after a few days of Bollywood Star Mithun Chakravarthy being signed, team has managed yet another well-known actor for the film.
Popular Telugu star Srikanth has been signed for an important role and as per a few reports, he will be playing a negative role in the film. Srikanth, who was born in Karnataka, has been part of a few Kannada films; Ravichandran's Ugadi being his last Kannada film.
Even though the makers have not announced about this, actor confirmed the news through his social media page, recently.
Srikanth was in Bangalore recently for the music launch of his friend producer CR Manohar's next film Rogue. Director Prem narrated the story line to Srikanth and got his approval, once the music launch was over.
As per initial announcement, shooting should have been started by now. However, the shooting is yet to start and reason for the delay is best known to Prem and team.
Also, the teasers featuring Shivanna and Sudeep in new looks were shot separately last month. This teaser was to be launched along with Hebbuli as per the reports but that news ended up as a rumour.
As per the sources, announcement regarding the teaser and shooting schedules will be made by the month end. Prem and his team are busy giving final touches to the script.
CR Manohar and Gopi are bankrolling the project under Tanvi Films. Arjun Janya has been confirmed as the music composer. Shruthi Hariharan will be playing the female lead opposite Shivanna.