- The Villain: The Teasers Of Sudeep And Shivarajkumar's Film Are Terrific
- Here Are 7 Reasons Why We Think Prem's The Villain Is A Must Watch!
- SCINTILLATING PICS: Pictures Of British Beauty Amy Jackson In Chikkamagaluru!
- AWW SO SWEET! Priya Sudeep Visits Her Darling Husband On The Sets Of The Villain!
- IT'S OFFICIAL: The Villain Is NOT A REMAKE Of Face/Off Says Kichcha Sudeep!
- CONFUSIONS GALORE: 'The Villain' Motion Poster Fiasco; Is It A Hollywood Film Rip Off?
- THE VILLAIN NEWS: What Is The Villain Team's Gift To Kichcha Sudeep On His Birthday?
- The Rumour Mill Has It; The Villain Opens Door For Sudeep Into Mollywood!
- WRAP UP! The Villain Filming In London Wraps Up, The Team Is All Set To Return To India
- PICS ALERT!! Check Out These Exclusives From The Sets Of The Villain In London!
- FINALLY! Shivarajkumar Joins The Villain Team In London
- IN PICS: The Villain Shooting In London!
One of the most expected movies of Sandalwood is The Villain. Starring Century Star Shivarajkumar and Abhinaya Chakravarthy Sudeep, the film has created a lot of speculations as Sudeep and Shivanna will be seen on screen together for the first time.
Since a lot has been said and spoken about the film, The Villain has become a trend, no doubts in that. Well, with lots of popularity comes a lot of demand.
Likewise, The Villain seems to be already in demand from distributors. The demand is so huge that it has already filled the pockets of producers, even before its release.
The film has apparently set a record now and is making news for the same reason. What is the record? How is it raking in money even before its release?
Read more for details..
Satellite Rights Sold!
Apparently, the satellite rights of The Villain have been sold for a record-setting amount. The same news has been revealed by the director of the movie, Prem on his Twitter handle.
After reading Prem's tweet, one can observe that the director of The Villain has mentioned that the satellite rights for the movie has been sold for record-setting numbers. Although he says that the amount received is on par with Telugu and Tamil films, he doesn't mention a number.
According to our sources, Zee Kannada channel has purchased the satellite rights of The Villain for 7.3 Crore Rupees. Man, that is a very huge amount!
A few of the most popular Kannada movies' (Doddmane Hudga, Ranna, Jaggu Dada) satellite rights were sold for an amount nearing 5 to 6 Crore Rupees. But, The Villain has beat them all now.
Highest Record – Om
Starring Shivarajkumar and directed by Upendra, Om film's television rights were sold for a whopping 10 Crore Rupees to Udaya TV in 2015.
About The Villain
Directed by Prem and produced by C. R. Manohar, The Villain stars Shivarajkumar and Sudeep in the lead roles. Along with them, Amy Jackson and Sruthi Hariharan will be seen on screen as well.