TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Starring Dr. Shivarajkumar and Kichcha Sudeep in the lead roles, The Villain is directed by Prem. The movie was being filmed in London for the past ten days. Recently, Shivanna had joined the team at London.
According to the director of the movie, the London filming schedule is wrapped up for the team. The filming in London went successfully as per the plan without a hitch. Having completed it yesterday, July 21, the team will be back to India soon.
This information has been announced by the director himself on his Twitter handle. In addition to that, Abhinaya Chakravarthy Kichcha Sudeep also took to Twitter to tell the people about successful completion of the London schedule.
Prem has posted two pictures that show the film team of The Villain having dinner together in London after wrap up. He has also uploaded a picture with Amy Jackson, thanking her for her cooperation. Take a look.
To top it all, Kichcha Sudeep has also expressed that he is excited to witness the ICC Women's World Cup finals at the Lord's, London on Sunday. He will be a witness to the epic match between India and England (Women) and will be returning to India on Monday.
Wrappd a gud schedule. All excited to witness th Indian women's world cup cricket finals at Lords on Sunday.Can't miss this proud moment.— Kichcha Sudeepa (@KicchaSudeep) July 21, 2017
The Villain also features British actress, Amy Jackson in the lead role opposite the two mega stars of Sandalwood. The three leads of the movie were busy shooting for the movie from a few days. Dr. Shivarajkumar was accompanied by his wife and daughter.