TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Hattrick Hero Shivarajkumar is the evergreen mass hero of Sandalwood. Many actors may come, many actors may go. But Shivanna is here to stay!
This mass hero is famous for portraying rowdyism on screen with his signature 'long' weapon. A 'long' is basically a kind of a weapon, resembling sickle, but is actually long, and is mostly used by goons to hack people to death!
This weapon was introduced to cinemas by Shivarajkumar in his cult movie, Om. This time again, Shivanna is back on the big screen with his signature weapon in a movie, Tagaru. Joining him in using these custom made weapons will be actors, Vasishta N Simha and Dhananjay.
Read on to find out more about Vasishta and Dhananjay's look in Tagaru..
Vasishta's Menacing Avatar
Vasishta N Simha is probably one of the very few bankable upcoming talents in KFI. Known for playing antagonistic roles, his look in Tagaru has been revealed. He can be seen smoking and holding a 'long', depicting a typical goon character.
Actor Dhananjay, is a newbie in the industry too, but he knows his limits. Brimming with talent, this guy was hand-picked by Soori for Tagaru. Now that his look in the movie has been released, he looks terrifying as a thug.
Just like in Om, Jogi and Kaddipudi, Shivanna is playing a rowdy-sheeter's role in this movie too. Well, at least by the looks of it, it seems so.
Soori Style Cinema
Soori, very well-known for his realistic movies, is directing Tagaru. Just like in Kaddipudi, Soori-Shivanna pair is bound to make a miracle this time too.