TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Dr. Vishnuvardhan was the true leader of his fans. "Fans are my life, fans are my God" were the words of Vishnuvardhan. The fans were no less in praising their idol too. Some even went to great lengths to glorify him as God.
One such fan of Dr. Vishnuvardhan is drawing attention from everywhere as he adorns Vishnuvardhan's photo on his wedding invitation. Pandurangayya B R is a very big fan of Dr. Vishnuvardhan, who is entering the magical state of wedlock.
Yes, instead of a God's photo on the invitation, this super fan has printed Vishnuvardhan's photo.
Read on to find out more..
Vishnu On Invitation
Usually, according to the Hindu tradition, it is customary to put a deity's photo on the invite. But, this special fan took it up a notch and put up Dr. Vishnuvardhan's photo instead of a deity's.
Blessings From 'Saahasa Simha'
Apart from the elders and relatives, Dr. Vishnuvardhan is also blessing the to-be-wedded couple.
Pandurangayya B R, the groom is getting married to Mahalakshmi K on June 12, 2017. The wedding will take place at Sira, Tumkur District.
This Is The Second Attempt At Such Sorts
By the way, if you are thinking that this guy must be crazy, then you are wrong. This is not the first time such a thing has happened. A couple of years before, another fan had done the same thing as well.
Is This Fandom Or Craziness?
People go to various extents to follow their idols. But, this is not just following them as idols, this is something like revering them. Like Gods. Well, the world is a crazy place after all.