- Feast Your Eyes On Nikhil Kumar As Abhimanyu In Kurukshetra!
- SNEAK PEEK! Nikhil Kumar's Look In Kurukshetra As Abhimanyu!
- Nikhil Kumar Will Next Be Seen In Naadaprabhu Kempegowda!
- Nikhil Kumar's Second Film 'Hoysala' In Controversy
- WATCH VIDEO: KURUKSHETRA Movie Teaser Releases Along With TARAK Film!
- IN PICS: How Does V. Ravichandran Look Without His Moustache? Take A Look!
Nikhil Kumar made his debut entry to Sandalwood with his movie, Jaguar. Even though the movie was technically brilliant, his acting in it was not so. Jaguar was an average grosser at the box office, yet, surprisingly, Nikhil Kumar won SIIMA Award For Best Debutant - Male.
Now, Nikhil Kumar has been offered what might be deemed as a lifetime opportunity - to act in Kurukshetra. Yes, Nikhil Kumar now has the golden opportunity to be a part of Darshan Thoogudeep's 50th movie, Kurukshetra.
Rumours have it that while Darshan will play the role of Duryodhana in the movie, Nikhil will essay the role of Abhimanyu, the son of Arjuna. We want to let you know that this is an unofficial news and the team has not announced this yet.
By the way, the film team has officially announced that, Darshan will play the role of Duryodhana, Ravichandran will play Krishna, Srinath will play Dhritarashtra and Srinivasa Murthy will play Dronacharya.
The film will be produced by politician turned producer, Muniratna and will be directed by Naganna. The film will be launched on July 23, on Muniratna's birthday.