TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Very recently, there were rumours that a film based on the life of BJP leader and Former Chief Minister of Karnataka, B. S. Yeddyurappa, was in plans. What made it more realistic was the news that Real Star Upendra would star in it.
But, now, Yeddyurappa himself has issued a statement regarding the matter which now puts a full stop to the gossip.
Read on to find what B. S. Yeddyurappa said..
The Matter Has Been Brought To My Notice
Yedyurappa has said, "I had heard about the rumours of a film being made on my life. I am aware of it."
"Many in the entertainment industry have been constantly approaching me, putting a lot of pressure on me, asking for my permission to make a biopic on me" said Yeddyurappa.
There Is No Necessity
Yeddyurappa has strongly retaliated, saying, "There is no need for a biopic on my life. Plus, I have no interest in films."
I Will Never Permit
Yeddyurappa has firmly said, "I will never let anyone make a film on me. Moreover, I am preparing for the next elections so please stop bothering me."
It Was All Just A Gossip
Since Yeddyurappa has sent out his message pretty strongly, there are no more attempts being made to make a biopic on the life of Yeddyurappa. We guess that closes the chapter.