TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The Sudeep-hosted Bigg Boss Kannada Season 6 kicked off last month amidst much fanfare. And, as expected, it became a craze in no time. During the opening episode, Deepanna introduced the fans to the contestants and this set the tone for the days to come. Now, just weeks after it went on air, Bigg Boss Kannada Season 6 is in limelight for an unexpected reason. And, the man at the centre of this latest controversy is Shashi Kumar.
When Shashi entered the show, he had said that he is a 'modern' farmer. Needless to say, this created a buzz on the social media and helped him grab plenty of attention. Recently, a few Bigg Boss Kannada Season 6 claimed that Shashi is not a farmer but an actor. They also said that he has acted in a few serials and added that he is using the farmer identity as a tool for gaining sympathy.
However, at the same time, some fans came to his defence and said that he is a farmer who acts in serials. While defending him, they added that his detractors were wrongly accusing him of lying about his identity.
This is an interesting situation and it is bound to add to the aura surrounding Shashi. Enough said!