TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
It is an open secret that the charming Puneeth Rajkumar is one of the most popular and successful stars in the Kannada film industry today. The 'Powerstar', as fans like to call him, enjoys a strong and enviable fan following thanks to his charming personality and simple nature. During his illustrious career, the actor has starred in several big hits and this has established him as a force to be reckoned with.
At present, he has an eagerly awaited film with the noted film-maker Santosh Ananddram in his kitty.
As expected, the film has created a buzz in the industry and that too for all the right reasons. Now, here is some good news for the 'Appu Army'. The grapevine suggests that the Puneeth-Santosh Ananddram film has been titled Krantiveera. This is quite a mass title and if this speculation is indeed correct, it is bound to add to the buzz surrounding the film.
Previously, the fans had suggested Devatha Manushya, Parshurama and Jwalamukhi also as the titles of the film.
It seems that this mystery will be solved only when the title is officially revealed on November 1, 2018.
On a related note, last year, Santosh Ananddram and Puneeth had collaborated for the 'Industry Hit' Raajakumara and set new records. As such, the fans are bound to have high expectations from their latest film.