- Geetha Govindam 35 Days' Box Office Collections: The Film Is Still Raking In The Moolah!
- Rakshit Shetty-Rashmika Mandanna Breakup: Actress Comments On The Split; Says 'Let Us Work In Peace'
- Geetha Govindam 31 Days' Box Office Collections: Vijay Deverakonda's Film Overtakes Khaidi No 150
- Rakshit Shetty About His Breakup With Rashmika Mandanna: Please Stop Judging Her
- Geetha Govindam Latest Box Office Collections: Vijay Deverakonda's Film Set To Create This Record
- Rashmika Mandanna-Rakshit Shetty Split: Actress' Mother Reveals The Real Reason Behind The Breakup
- Rashmika Mandanna-Rakshit Shetty Breakup: Is This Why The Star Couple Parted Ways?
- This Fan-made Poster Of Rashmika Mandanna And Nani's DevaDas Is Awesome
- Geetha Govindam 3 Weeks' Box Office Collections: Vijay Deverakonda's Film Is Still Going Strong!
- DevaDas Teaser: Nagarjuna-Nani’s Film Promises To Be Fun-filled Affair
- Did Raashi Khanna Miss Out On Geetha Govindam As She Demanded A High Remuneration?
- Geetha Govindam Twitter Review: Live Updates On The Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna Starrer
The lovely Rashmika Mandanna is arguably one of the most popular young stars in the Kannada film industry today. In just over two years, the young miss has found firm footing in the industry thanks to her good looks, charming screen presence, amicable nature and impressive acting abilities. She has also worked with some popular heartthrobs and this has worked wonders for her career. At present, she is in the limelight because of her rumoured split from fiance Rakshit Shetty.
Yesterday (September 10, 2018), it was reported that the two had called off their engagement. And, now, here is some more bad news for their fans.
Families Return The Engagement Rings
According to the latest reports, Rakshit and Rashmika's respective families have returned the engagement rings and virtually confirmed that the stars are no longer together. Apparently, Rashmika's family members backed her decision to end the relationship, as they had realised that there were some 'compatibility issues' between the two.
Both families are also keeping a tab on the money that was spent during their engagement last year. And, needless to say, this indicates that the situation is worse than expected. The families have also made it clear that Rakshit and Rashmika are no longer lovers, but just two people who are working in the same industry.
Rashmika's Parents Want Her To Concentrate On Work
The reports also state that Rashmika's family members want her to completely focus on her promising career. And, as a result, they are completely fine with her parting ways with Rakshit.
In case you did not know, Rakshit and Rashmika fell in love during the shoot of their 2016 release Kirik Party. They got engaged last year amidst much fanfare. Shortly thereafter, Rashmika had said that their relationship started off rather spontaneously and there was no proposing.
"Actually, there was no proposing or anything as such. We don't really know when it all started," she had told Pinkvilla.
A Busy Time For Rashmika
While Rashmika is facing an issue in her personal life, the fact remains that she is doing pretty well on the work front. The lady was last seen in Geetha Govindam, which hit the screens on August 15, 2018, and emerged as a big hit. At present, she has Dear Comrade and the eagerly-awaited DevaDas in her kitty.