- Geetha Govindam 35 Days' Box Office Collections: The Film Is Still Raking In The Moolah!
- Rakshit Shetty-Rashmika Mandanna Breakup: Actress Comments On The Split; Says 'Let Us Work In Peace'
- Geetha Govindam 31 Days' Box Office Collections: Vijay Deverakonda's Film Overtakes Khaidi No 150
- Rakshit Shetty About His Breakup With Rashmika Mandanna: Please Stop Judging Her
- Geetha Govindam Latest Box Office Collections: Vijay Deverakonda's Film Set To Create This Record
- Rashmika Mandanna-Rakshit Shetty Split: Actress' Mother Reveals The Real Reason Behind The Breakup
- Rakshit Shetty-Rashmika Mandanna Breakup: Families Return The Engagement Rings, Confirm The Split
- This Fan-made Poster Of Rashmika Mandanna And Nani's DevaDas Is Awesome
- Geetha Govindam 3 Weeks' Box Office Collections: Vijay Deverakonda's Film Is Still Going Strong!
- DevaDas Teaser: Nagarjuna-Nani’s Film Promises To Be Fun-filled Affair
- Did Raashi Khanna Miss Out On Geetha Govindam As She Demanded A High Remuneration?
- Geetha Govindam Twitter Review: Live Updates On The Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna Starrer
The lovely Rashmika Mandanna is one of the most popular young stars in South cinema today. Merely 21 years old, the pretty lady enjoys a strong fan following thanks to her charming looks, bindass nature, impressive acting abilities and sweet personality. She has acted alongside some of the industry's biggest heartthrobs and this helped her become a force to be reckoned with. Now, here is some truly shocking news for all you Rashmika fans out there
Raksmika Breaks Up With Rakshit?
According the leading daily Deccan Chronicle, Rashmika Mandanna has decided to end her relationship with fiancé Rakshit Shetty. The Chalo star apparently took this decision after consulting her parents.
According to a source, the actress decided to split from Rakshit because of ‘compatibility issues'. The source also added that Rashmika is hurt by the split and is trying hard to overcome this setback.
The Source Said
"Rashmika made the decision after consulting with her parents, family elders and friends. It was a tough decision to make, but she is showing a lot of character in overcoming this personal and emotional setback."
Did Rashmika’s Professional Achievements Wreck The Relationship?
The daily also stated that Rashmika is going through a good phase on the professional front and has been receiving a lot of good offers. She wants to concentrate on her career. And, needless to say, this might be another big reason for her shocking breakup.
In case you did not know, Rakshit and Rashmika fell in love while shooting for Kirik Party. They got engaged last year amidst much fanfare. At one point, they were even planning to get married in a couple of years.
On The Work Front...
Rashmika was last seen in the Telugu film Geetha Govindam. A romantic-comedy, it hit the screens on August 15, 2018, and emerged as a big hit at the box office. At present, she is awaiting the release of DevaDas, which will hit the screens on September 27, 2018. In it, she will be seen alongside Nani and veteran actor Nagarjuna.