- Geetha Govindam 35 Days' Box Office Collections: The Film Is Still Raking In The Moolah!
- Rakshit Shetty-Rashmika Mandanna Breakup: Actress Comments On The Split; Says 'Let Us Work In Peace'
- Geetha Govindam 31 Days' Box Office Collections: Vijay Deverakonda's Film Overtakes Khaidi No 150
- Rakshit Shetty About His Breakup With Rashmika Mandanna: Please Stop Judging Her
- Geetha Govindam Latest Box Office Collections: Vijay Deverakonda's Film Set To Create This Record
- Rakshit Shetty-Rashmika Mandanna Breakup: Families Return The Engagement Rings, Confirm The Split
- Rashmika Mandanna-Rakshit Shetty Breakup: Is This Why The Star Couple Parted Ways?
- This Fan-made Poster Of Rashmika Mandanna And Nani's DevaDas Is Awesome
- Geetha Govindam 3 Weeks' Box Office Collections: Vijay Deverakonda's Film Is Still Going Strong!
- DevaDas Teaser: Nagarjuna-Nani’s Film Promises To Be Fun-filled Affair
- Did Raashi Khanna Miss Out On Geetha Govindam As She Demanded A High Remuneration?
- Geetha Govindam Twitter Review: Live Updates On The Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna Starrer
A few hours ago, actress Rashmika Mandanna became the talk of the town for all the wrong reasons when rumours of her breaking up with fiance and noted actor Rakshit Shetty began doing the rounds. And, needless to say, these rumours created a great deal of buzz amongst the fans. Shortly thereafter, it was reported that the families had returned the engagement rings and this practically confirmed the split. Now, Rashmika's mother has commented on the breakup and made the split official.
Rashmika's Mother Confirms The Split
Speaking about the shocking development, Suman Mandanna said that both families had a long discussion about the 'compatibility issues' between the Kirik Party co-stars and ultimately decided that it would be best for them to part ways. She also added that the relationship was affecting their respective careers.
It Was A Big Shock
Suman Mandanna went on to add that the whole family was shocked by the development and would need plenty of time to recover. The lady also indicated that it was a difficult decision to take.
"We are disturbed and on the path to recovery. For every individual, his life comes first.... nobody likes to hurt each other and everybody should be happy."
A Source Said
Shedding more light on the reason behind the breakup, a source told IB Times that the two took the decision in order to protect their respective careers. The source also made it clear that the decision was taken nearly a month ago.
The Exact Words
"It is a difficult decision for both the actors, but they should take the tough call keeping their careers in mind. At this stage, both the families have advised them to focus on their work."
Rashmika Has Plenty On Her Plate!
Interestingly, while Rashmika has hit a rough patch in personal life, she is going through a lovely phase at the work front. She was last seen in the romantic-comedy Geetha Govindam, which hit the screens on August 15, 2018, and opened to a solid response at the box office. In it, she was paired opposite Vijay Deverakonda. At present, she has DevaDas and Dear Comrade in her kitty.