TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
There's no denying the fact that the charming Sharan is quite a popular name in the Kannada film industry. The talented actor enjoys a decent fan following thanks to his charismatic personality, good looks, bindass nature and effective screen presence. During his successful career, he has starred in a few popular films and this has helped him carve a niche for himself in Sandalwood. At present, he is in the limelight because of his latest release Victory 2.
The film hit the screens yesterday (November 1, 2018) and it seems to have opened to a decent response at the box office. Here is the complete report.
Day 1 Collections
As per the latest estimates, Victory 2 collected nearly Rs 70 Lakh at the Karnataka box office on Day 1 and opened on a good note. One is likely to get a clearer picture once the official figures are revealed.
A Good Start
The trade buzz is that this is a good figure, considering the fact that The Villain is still going strong at the box office. The film released on the occasion of Kannada Rajyotsava and this seems to have helped it secure better numbers than expected.
The WOM Is Mixed
The general feeling is that Victory 2 is a reasonably good film that is likely to appeal to Sharan's fans. However, at the same time, some fans have pointed out that as the film features 'adult comedy', it might not click with everyone. As such, the WOM is mixed and this may affect the film in the days to come.
The Way Ahead...
The Villain is likely to slow down even further in the coming days and this is likely to help Victory 2 to witness better occupancy. Similarly, the Diwali break too might prove to be a blessing for the film. All in all, Victory 2 is likely to witness a good growth in the collections in the near future and this should go a long way in helping it emerge as a winner.