For Quick Alerts
    ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
    For Daily Alerts
    Videos

      Sudeep Starrer Kotigobba 3 Producer Soorappa Babu Opens Up About The Teaser Controversy

      |

      Sudeep Starrer Kotigobba 3 Producer Soorappa Babu claims to have worked very hard to restore the film’s teaser on YouTube. For the unversed, the highly anticipated Sandalwood biggie’s teaser had been removed from YouTube due to a copyright claim filed by a person named Sanjay Kumar Pal.

      The teaser in question was launched on Maha Shivratri festival (February 21) but was subsequently taken down by the video giant when the Mumbai based complainant accused Rambabu Productions of cheating him. He alleged that the production house owed him 88.8 lakh rupees in dues for the shooting of the film that took place in Poland.

      Sudeep

      And now, the film’s producer has reassured that the highly loved teaser is again streaming online with any issues. In a recent interview with the Bangalore Mirror, Soorappa Babu opened up about the entire controversy. He said that Sanjay Kumar Pal was demanding excess money and was just unwilling to solve the issue amicably. Hence, he has decided to approach the court seeking justice.

      The Rambabu Productions honcho also requested the media to not speculate about his financial position or indulge in any malicious rumours of alleged issues with leading man Sudeep. Babu set the record straight and said, “One media report stated that Sudeep has not done dubbing for this film due to some issues with me. I want to clarify that I have no issues or disputes with Sudeep. There are preparations for one more sequel – Kotigobba 4. Sudeep is expected to dub only after other artistes attending the dubbing schedules.’’ (sic)

      Sudeep

      Citing many recent incidents, he then went on to add that almost all big films today have turned into soft targets. “There was a dispute over the script of KGF film three days before its release. Similar dispute was raised when Tamil film Linga was scheduled for release. Producer Rockline Venkatesh had to deposit Rs 10 crore in the court and release the film as per the schedule. Finally, the court found that complainant has no locus standi and returned money to Rockline Venkatesh,” he said.

      ALSO READ: Ahead Of Kotigobba 3 Release, Sudeep Opens Up About Stepping Into His 25th Year In Cinema

      ALSO READ: OMG! Kichcha Sudeep’s Kotigobba 3 Teaser Removed From YouTube Over Copyright Issue

      Read more about: sudeep kotigobba 3
      Get Instant News Updates
      Enable
      x
      Notification Settings X
      Time Settings
      Done
      Clear Notification X
      Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
      Settings X
      We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Filmibeat sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Filmibeat website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more
      X