TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
The hero of the movie is busy identifying himself in the first half; in the second half, he finds out the culprits only to bury them. The director, Om Prakash Rao, is well known for masala movies. He has come out with a movie which has a mixup of the Hollywood movie Bourne Identity, and Kollywood movie Ghajini, starring Suriya and Asin.
The hero's question in the first half is "Who am I?" He suffers from amnesia but is a very tough person in the society, always fighting against injustice. He is caught by the police before the interval, only to reveal the truth that he is ACP Ajaykumar. He is given the right treatment, permitted to wear the khaki unifrom and again start his duty of fighting against anti-social elements.
In the climax, he acquires all powers and buries all the criminals. Sudeep has performed the stunt sequences in a very excellent way; also, his appearance in the movie suits the role he has taken up. The music score for the movie has been handled adequately by Hemanth. Vishnuvardhan has handled the cinematography which looks good.
On the whole, even though the movie tries to build up the image of the hero in the role of a police officer, the movie seems to be a repetition of many movies already watched. The audiences may not be able to accept some of the hero's action sequences but are happy to watch Sudeep performing the action sequences.
Producer - Purushottama Rao.
Direction - Om Prakash Rao
Music - Hemanth.
Cast - Sudeep, Rakshita, Sangeetha Shetty, Swastik Shanker, Chitra Shenoy, Dharma, Chetan, Megha Bhagavathar.