TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Pandavaru is a movie which is all about love and belief. There are five brothers who are good to the good persons and bad for the bad persons. Although the story is taken from the Hindi movie Hulchul, the movie director, K.V. Raju has attempted to make a difference in the story.
Ambarish has performed the role of Kempe Gowda, the eldest brother in the family; Devaraj is Devanna, the second brother. These two brothers take up the decision of keeping themselves away from family life; the remaining three brothers follow their footsteps. Raamkumar, Jaggesh and Gurlin Chopra are these three brothers.
There is also an opponent's family, waiting for a chance to take revenge on the brothers, presently biding their time. Kempe Gowda is surprised and astonished when his third brother marries a music teacher and also has two children but everything is kept a secret. The last brother in the family loves his college-mate Anjali who happens to be the daughter of the opponent's family. How the brothers join together and succeed in the attempt of the opponent's family to destroy their family life and unity forms the rest of the story.
Music and cinematography have become two important things in any movie. The tunes scored by Hamsalekha are worth hearing. The stunt sequences by Dasari Seenu need to be appreciated. Overall, a good entertainer.
Producer - Poornima Ramkumar.
Direction - K.V. Raju
Music - Hamsalekha.
Cast - Ambarish, Devaraj, Jaggesh, Ramkumar, Abijit, Gurlin Chopra, Aishwarya, Satyaprakash, Ramesh Bhat, Satyajith.