TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
All eyes were on these week's release Nanda Loves Nanditha, as Yogesh, who starred in last year's blockbuster Duniya and shot to fame for his potrayal as 'Loose Madha' made debut through this film. One thing is certain, neither Yogesh nor Nanda Loves Nanditha disappoints you!
Nanda Loves Nanditha doesn't have a great story to boast of. It revolves around Nanda (Yogesh), who is disheartened about his childhood and moves away from his house. He is slowly attracted towards underworld and a girl named Nanditha, who works in a pickle factory. Slowly Nanda starts liking Nanditha soon after a couple of songs. Meanwhile, Nanda enters rowdism which is disliked by Nanditha. She moves out from him. He soon takes to drinking. What happens next forms the climax of the film.
The first half of the film is superb. Particularly the scenes where Nanda and Nanditha meet have some nice moments. It's the second half that is a little boring. But director Vijay Kumar somehow manages to bring the people out of boredom before the climax of the film. Though the climax has a little bloodshed, it's quite common in commercial kind of cinema.
Acting wise, it is Yogesh who walks away with most of the laurels. Though Yogesh's Nanda is an extension of his previous 'Loose Madha', he is quite easy in that role. He is particularly good in dance and fight sequences. Though Nanditha doesn't make a great pair to Yogesh, she is the most suitable girl for that role. Avinash, Suresh Chandra, Girija Lokesh provide a great support to the lead artistes.
Emil provides one hummable song in the form of "Jinkemarina, Jinkemarina ...". The other songs are also quite good. Mathew Rajan captures the dark side of underworld as well as the pleasant love angle beautifully. K M Prakash's editing is quite good.
Nanda Loves Nanditha is better than any love story with an underworld dose which are released in huge numbers these days!
Banner: Simhadri Productions
Producer: Ramesh Kashyap
Screenplay, Direction: B.N. Vijaya Kumar
Cast: Yogesh, Nanditha ,Avinash, Girija Lokesh, Shobha
Story: Janardhan Maharshi
Cinematographer: Mathew Rajan