TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Dhyan the chocolate hero, who was seen only in romantic roles till now, has a type of image recast in this film. He plays a difficult role with lot of maturity and commitment. Perhaps this is one of Dhyan's best films as far as his performance is concerned. Newcomer Aishwarya Nag surprises you with her expressions and good acting. Anant Nag has a brief role but manages to get an important message penetrate to the heart of the audience.
Story wise, Shivadhwaj has gone on to a realistic mould. All the situations look real in the film. While the first half of the film engages you with a bit of comedy, bit of romance and entertaining elements, the second half gets serious as the story moves forward to a different zone of challenges of the family life. But Shivadhwaj achieves a high degree of success in narrating these sequences with a refined touch.
The film's high points are certainly the music by Sri Murali and the superb camera work of Veteran film director and photographer Dinesh Babu. Sri Murali's music compositions are really top class with top class songs like "Yenu Idu Yenu" (both the songs sung by Sonu Nigam and Rajesh) and "I am in Love". And the songs are spectacularly picturised. Dinesh Babu proves that he is a master cinematographer and the lighting adopted in many sentimental sequences makes a great impact. Manju Mandavya's dialogues pass the muster.
Basava Reddy and Shivadhwaj deserve pat for their great effort. It's a 'must watch' film for family audience.
Producer : S Basava Reddy
Banner : Advik Kreation
Story : Shivadwaj, S. Basava Reddy
Direction : Shivadwaj
Cast : Dhyan, Aishwarya Nag, Anant Nag, Shylaja Joshi, Sharan, Rekha
Dialogues : Manju Mandoviya
Lyrics : Hrudaya Shiva, Nagendra Prasad
Cinematographer : Dineshbaboo
Music : Sri Murali
Editor : Prakash