- Mohanlal-Padmarajan Team's Thoovanathumbikal: Celebrating The 30 Years Of This CLASSIC!
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mammootty & Sumalatha If Nirakkoottu Is Remade Now?
- BOX OFFICE: Darshan's Viraat Encashes 4 Crore On Day 1
- Viraat Movie Review: Darshan All The Way!
- Viraat Movie Review By Audience: Dedicated To Darshan Fans!
- WATCH: Teaser Of Darshan's Upcoming Movie Viraat
Sumalatha, the former actress and wife of actor-politician Ambareesh, defended the controversies regarding the recently released photograph in which the rebel star is seen kissing a mystery girl. Sumalatha brushed off the rumors by stating that the girl in the photograph is Vaibhavi, the daughter of their close family friends, actors Jai Jagdish and Vijayalakshmi.
The actress says that she and Ambareesh considers Vaibhavi as their own daughter. Sumalatha also stated that the photograph was clicked during a family get together conducted at their residence few months back. She points out the photograph of her with Ambareesh in the background as the evidence for her statement.
Vaibhavi, the girl whom Sumalatha was referring to, is also the niece of director Rajendra Singh Babu. Sumalatha says that there is nothing wrong in being affectionate with the people whom we consider as the family. She also added that such personal affairs has nothing to do with what happens in the politics and assembly.
On the other hand, Vaibhavi was extremely disappointed with the spreading rumours. She stated that Ambareesh and Sumalatha are parental figures to her and she respects them a lot. She has seen them throughout her childhood and looked up to them.