- Director Chandru Ropes In Rachita Ram For Kanaka
- Maasthi Gudi Distribution Rights Sold For A Record Price
- Duniya Vijay And Chandru Team Up For Kanaka
- Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce Debars Duniya Vijay & Other Crew Members Post Maasthi Gudi Mishap
- Kannada Actors Anil Kumar & Raghav Uday Feared Dead?
- Duniya Vijay's Maasthi Gudi Inching Towards Completion
- Duniya Vijay's Dana Kayonu Gearing Up For Dasara Release
- Duniya Vijay's Next Movie 'Cottonpete' Launched
- Here Are The Details Of Duniya Vijay's Next Movie!
- Om Prakash Rao's Next Film Confirmed
- Title Issues Resolved For Dana Kaayonu
- A Case Against Duniya Vijay & Yogaraj Bhat!
The hit combination of Johnny Mera Naam Preethi Mera Kaam, is back with the same name, but a different extension. Johnny Johnny Yes Papa is a sequel to the former and is said to be a light-hearted movie much similar to its initial version.
Johnny (Duniya Vijay), a happy-go-lucky guy, is a small time businessman of his own standards, who runs a website along with his father which handles international calls. Life sails smooth without any turmoil until he encounters Priya (Rachita Ram). Priya's entry into his life affects his professional life and lands him into a critical situation.
How does he manage to crawl out of it is something to be watched out for.
Certain light-hearted moments
Very predictable screenplay
Movies like Johnny Johnny Yes papa would never demand exceptional performances from their casting as it doesn't offer one. Especially when you know it's a movie steered by Preetham Gubbi, who takes it light, there could possibly be nothing much to rave about.
All of them have chipped in with their contributions to their limited best and Duniya Vijay excels in the action episodes. Rachita looks beautiful in a couple of songs.
Songs by Ajaneesh Lokanath are good and cinematography by Karunakar in songs is noteworthy. Preetham seems to have become stereo typical in his writing and execution aspect and probably needs to reinvent the same.
This approach of ‘any writing for 2.5 hrs of entertainment' may not work all the time though Johnny Johnny Yes Papa could woo a certain section of B & C audiences.
Johnny Johnny Yes papa is watchable if you have ample time to kill.