- Sandalwood Movies Are Making Noise On YouTube; Teasers & Trailers Scoop The Top Trending Positions!
- Avantika Shetty Withdraws Her Case Against Producer K. A. Suresh, Controversy Ends!
- Raju Rangitaranga Is Now Raju Kannada Medium
- Missing Boy Shoot To Complete Soon
- Gurunandan To Feature In Missing Boy Next!
- First Rank Raju Team All Set For Their Next Outing!
- After Tyson, Gayathri Iyer Bags K Manju's 'Smile Please'!
- First Rank Raju Actor Gurunandan's Next Titled 'Smile Please'
- 'I See Future Of Kannada Cinema Industry': Upendra, After Watching First Rank Raju (Video)
- AWESOME! Suriya To Watch Gurunandan's 'First Rank Raju'!
- Top 5 Reasons To Watch 'First Rank Raju'
- Jaggesh Tweets Regarding The On-going Controversy Between Avantika And Suresh
Post the super success of a light hearted comedy flick, 1st Rank Raju, the director and actor duo have teamed up to enthrall the audience with yet another laughter riot, Raju Kannada Medium. The movie was initially named as Raju Rangitaranga owing to the popularity of the leading cast's previous movie names (1st Rank Raju and Rangitaranga which featured Gurunandan and Avantika Shetty respectively).
A lot of expectations are riding on the movie for the repeated combination and its fun-filled laughter riot genre. Has the movie lived up to its expectations?
The movie is about a rural boy who is always in quest of understanding the purport of life. The determined young lad sets himself out of his village in pursuit of his dreams. But he is constantly thrown with tumbling situations and is seen encountering obstacles in every stage which makes it a tedious path for him. Will he be able to fight it out and come over it? Will he be able to achieve what he dreamt of?
Upside & Downside Of The Film
- Sudeep's cameo appearance
- Music and cinematography
- Breezy screenplay
- Entertainment quotient in the latter half
Gurunandan is impressive and has carried that appealing feel from his previous movie, 1st Rank Raju. Both Avantika Shetty and Ashika Ranganath are cute and striking, who have complimented Gurunandan well.
Achyuth Kumar, Suchendra Prasad and Sadhu Kokila occupy the screen with their strong presence and have added a notable worth to the movie.
Kichcha Sudeep's cameo is one of the major highlights of the movie followed by cameo performances from Pratham and Kirik Keethi. These could be deemed as the crowd pulling factors which definitely would work in favour of the movie.
Kiran Ravindranath's music is one of the highlights of the movie and no wonder the director, Naresh Kumar, was keen on repeating his previous flick's music director.
Cinematography by Suresh Chandra is soothing at places especially the portions of Malnad area while editing is adequate.
Naresh Kumar, the director of the movie, has steered the flick well by packaging sufficient entertaining elements. Working more on his strong zones of catchy dialogue rendition, Naresh seem to have worked more on his comfortable areas for a safe bet.
A feel good movie which assures of a decent watch this weekend.