- Panchavarna Thatha 75 Days Celebration: Jayaram, Kunchacko Boban & Others Attend The Event [PHOTOS]
- Jayaram All Set To Do Yet Another Tamil Movie Soon?
- Panchavarna Thatha Box Office: On Its Way To Emerge As A Big Success!
- Panchavarna Thatha Box Office: Jayaram & Kunchacko Boban Starrer Are Set For A Long Run!
- Panchavarna Thatha Review: Not Just An Entertainer But A Heart-touching Tale Too!
- Panchavarna Thatha Update: The Satellite Rights Of The Movie Sold For A Big Price?
Jayaram, the versatile actor of Mollywood, will play the central character named Mammootty, in the upcoming family drama Mylanji Monjulla Veedu directed by debutant Benny Joseph. Young actor Asif Ali will play a pivotal role in the movie, which is set in the backdrop of the Malabar Muslim Families.
Mylanji Monjulla Veedu is penned by the scenarist duo Udaya Krishna-Sibi K Thomas. The movie is produced by Haneef Mohammed under the banner Red Rose Creations.
Asif Ali is sharing screen with Jayaram for the first time in his career. Though he had appeared in an extended-cameo role in Jayaram starrer Kadha Thudarunnu, the actors didn't have combination scenes in the movie.
The rest of the star cast of Mylanji Monjulla Veedu will include Madhu, Saikumar and Baburaj in important roles. The heroine of the movie is yet to be finalised. The movie, which will go on floor immediately after the filming of Jayaram starrer upcoming movie Njangalude Veettile Athidhikal, will be completely shot at Palakkad.
Njangalude Veettile Athidhikal, directed by Sibi Malayil will also have Narain in a vital role. Priya Mani plays the female lead opposite Jayaram in the movie. Innocent, Kalabhavan Shajone and Lena will play the supporting roles. The movie which marks the comeback of director Sibi Malayil, is produced by Milan Jaleel under the banner Galaxy Productions.