TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Noted Malayalam film and TV serial actor at the Shoranur railway station, near here, following cardiac arrest in the early hours today.
He was 64 and is survived by his wife and three daughters.
Mr Thripunithura was on his way to Kochi from Thalassery after a TV serial shooting.He alighted from the West Coast express and boarded a passenger train bound for Kochi. After sometime, co-passengers found him in an unconscious state and took him to the railway hospital in Shoranur. However, he died on the way to the hospital.
He had acted in more than 300 Malayalam films, besides a number of TV serials and dramas.