TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Asin is always canvassing one director or the other, to get herself some new roles. Whenever any director announces a new film, rumors immediately start that she's inviting them for elaborate dinner parties to make a favorable impression to get a role in it.
These days, rumors are on that she's busy trying to canvas director Goutham Menon for a new offer.
The director had launched a new film with Tamil actor Surya and Mumbai-based model Deepika Padukone in the lead roles. Deepika happens to be the most popular female ramp-model in India these days. Problem was- Goutham Menon took a long time to start the film and it began to interfere with Deepika's Hindi film projects. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and confusions, she decided to quit this film.
As soon as the news surfaced, Asin has started to pitch for the role. Surya had been her co-star in the immensely successful Ghajini and she's relying on that popularity to get her hands on this role. But, according to rumors, Surya is not that keen on acting with her.
Search is now on for a new heroine.