TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Asin's career graph would look very strange. Almost all the films that she had starred in, in Tamil, had become hits at the box office.
What's the secret of her success streak?
"Right from my very first film in Tamil, until the latest, Varalaaru, all my films had become big hits. I'm not going to tell you that it was solely because of me. The films had excellent scripts and everybody had worked very hard. I had come to the film industry to act and in all my films I try to give 200%. I'm very selective about the kind of films I accept. I don't mind sitting at home for seven months without work, but I'd rather work in good films," she began.
There were talks that you were going to act in a heroine-oriented film. What happened to it?
I don't know. The film is still in planning stage. For the time being, however, I'm concentrating on other projects and my endorsements.