TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The much-delayed Prithviraj film Avan Chaandiyude Magan is finally going to make its way to the theatres this month.
Avan Chaandiyude Magan was directed by Tulasidas. Prithviraj, Vijayaraghavan and Shridevika play the title roles. The film is about confrontation between father and son and how they resolve their differences. Vijayaraghavan is Thattekad Chaandi and Prithviraj plays the role of his son, Kuryachan.
These days, Shridevika has shifted her attention to Telugu films. She had a big break in Tollywood, but the film fizzled out at the box office. 'Avan Chaandiyude Magan' might just help her re-establish herself in Malayalam.
This is Prithviraj's next film after Vaastavam. His other film Pagal too is expected to be released before the end of this year.