TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The much-delayed Prithviraj film Avan Chaandiyude Magan is finally going to make its way to the theatres this month.
Avan Chaandiyude Magan was directed by Tulasidas. Prithviraj, Vijayaraghavan and Shridevika play the title roles. The film is about confrontation between father and son and how they resolve their differences. Vijayaraghavan is Thattekad Chaandi and Prithviraj plays the role of his son, Kuryachan.
These days, Shridevika has shifted her attention to Telugu films. She had a big break in Tollywood, but the film fizzled out at the box office. 'Avan Chaandiyude Magan' might just help her re-establish herself in Malayalam.
This is Prithviraj's next film after Vaastavam. His other film Pagal too is expected to be released before the end of this year.