TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
It's very rare that film actresses make lasting friendship among themselves. Most often, friends turn foes without any warning. This is especially true in the case of Bollywood. But, two actresses in Malayalam have formed a thick bond of friendship between themselves.
Bhavana is a busy heroine in Tamil. Soon, Karthika will make her debut in Tamil as the heroine of Pulanvisaaranai-2.
Both are such good friends that if they start talking, they just wouldn't stop.
Bhavana's mother had got so annoyed by their prolonged conversations that she has banned her daughter from using the mobile phone on the sets of her films. It serves two purposes- it doesn't distract her daughter from work when she's at the shooting spots and it helps to avoid unnecessary gossips. Unit members would start assuming that she's talking to a mysterious man on the other side of the phone.