TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
It's very rare that film actresses make lasting friendship among themselves. Most often, friends turn foes without any warning. This is especially true in the case of Bollywood. But, two actresses in Malayalam have formed a thick bond of friendship between themselves.
Bhavana is a busy heroine in Tamil. Soon, Karthika will make her debut in Tamil as the heroine of Pulanvisaaranai-2.
Both are such good friends that if they start talking, they just wouldn't stop.
Bhavana's mother had got so annoyed by their prolonged conversations that she has banned her daughter from using the mobile phone on the sets of her films. It serves two purposes- it doesn't distract her daughter from work when she's at the shooting spots and it helps to avoid unnecessary gossips. Unit members would start assuming that she's talking to a mysterious man on the other side of the phone.