TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Friday, December 29, 2006
Everybody was curious about the fate of Palunka, director Blessy's third film. His first film, Kaazcha with Mammooty was a huge hit. His second film, Thanmatra with Mohanlal, did equally well.
This is in spite of the fact that the films were not your quintessential masala flicks. Ironically, there weren't any commercial elements either.
When Blessy got ready with his third film, naturally, the industry wanted to know how the box office treats this one. This one is about a naÏve farmer who moves to the city with his family and gets dragged into troubles. Critics have declared that the film is yet another masterpiece from Blessy. The box office is responding very well too.
That makes Palunka his third consecutive hit. Blessy opened the year 2006 with the superhit film Thanmatra and closes the year with Palunka.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies.
Dileep anxious this year-end
Alibhai very much alive!