TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Friday, December 29, 2006
Everybody was curious about the fate of Palunka, director Blessy's third film. His first film, Kaazcha with Mammooty was a huge hit. His second film, Thanmatra with Mohanlal, did equally well.
This is in spite of the fact that the films were not your quintessential masala flicks. Ironically, there weren't any commercial elements either.
When Blessy got ready with his third film, naturally, the industry wanted to know how the box office treats this one. This one is about a naÏve farmer who moves to the city with his family and gets dragged into troubles. Critics have declared that the film is yet another masterpiece from Blessy. The box office is responding very well too.
That makes Palunka his third consecutive hit. Blessy opened the year 2006 with the superhit film Thanmatra and closes the year with Palunka.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies.
Dileep anxious this year-end
Alibhai very much alive!