TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
For some strange reason, people associated with the Dileep-starrer Chakkaramuthu have come to a conclusion that making modifications in the film's name might bring some positive changes in its fate at the box office.
More than ten days have passed since the release of the film and now director Lohitadas and his team have decided to change the name to Chakkarapottan. Incidentally, this was the name that they had initially planned for the film. But, due to some reasons, they switched to Chakkaramuthu.
Name-change isn't the only thing that is different about Chakkarapottan. The director has also changed the depressing climax. This time around, Dileep doesn't die and Kavya Madhavan doesn't go mad. Like most other films, they live happily ever after. Now, the film is being promoted as a comedy entertainer.
Let's hope it works this time.