TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Meera Jasmine has now decided to strike a balance between her careers in Malayalam and other languages. In another few days, she'll complete her films with SJ Suryah and Danush.
Now she intends to return to Malayalam and complete some of her long-pending projects here.
A while ago, director Lohitadas launched Chambatta with her in the lead. Since it is a heroine-oriented film, the director was having troubles finding a hero for the film. Some scenes were shot at Kodunkalur's Bhagavathy temple, but soon afterwards the shooting came to a grinding halt.
Everybody took it for granted that the film has been dropped forever.
But Lohi is now desperately trying to revive it. He assures that Meera Jasmine will return as its heroine. A newcomer will play the male lead role. After the box office debacle of Chakkaramuthu/Chakkarapottan, he is looking for a hit to re-establish his position as one of the leading directors in Malayalam.