TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Meera Jasmine has now decided to strike a balance between her careers in Malayalam and other languages. In another few days, she'll complete her films with SJ Suryah and Danush.
Now she intends to return to Malayalam and complete some of her long-pending projects here.
A while ago, director Lohitadas launched Chambatta with her in the lead. Since it is a heroine-oriented film, the director was having troubles finding a hero for the film. Some scenes were shot at Kodunkalur's Bhagavathy temple, but soon afterwards the shooting came to a grinding halt.
Everybody took it for granted that the film has been dropped forever.
But Lohi is now desperately trying to revive it. He assures that Meera Jasmine will return as its heroine. A newcomer will play the male lead role. After the box office debacle of Chakkaramuthu/Chakkarapottan, he is looking for a hit to re-establish his position as one of the leading directors in Malayalam.