TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
A while ago, Devayani created ripples in the film industry for all the wrong reasons when she announced that she was planning to produce a film with her husband, wannabe-director Rajakumaran in the lead role!!!
Around last year, Devayani produced a film with her husband as the director. She was the heroine and Tamil actor Murali was the hero. The film flopped miserably. But Devayani ended up in deep financial crisis. There were ugly rumors that the financier had kidnapped her to demand the money back, but she denied the stories.
Finally, she got herself out of the mess and is doing extremely well thanks to her growing popularity as a TV star. Then came the shocking announcement that she now was going to produce a film to launch her lover-turned-husband as a hero!
Now, rumors are on that she has changed her mind about the film. The actress has decided to not get into another series of controversies due to pending payments. Unfortunately, her husband was eagerly looking forward to becoming a hero and had started to get into some serious body building and shaping up. It looks as if he'll have to wait for some more time to flaunt it on the screen.