TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
If there is one thing that remained unchanged about Tamil hero Shrikanth, it is his tendency to get gossiped with all the heroines whom he acts with.
Sneha was his co-star in couple of films. For a very long time, both were dealing with rumors of romantic involvement. By the time the rumors ended, it had almost become too late for Sneha to relaunch her career.
Our very own Gopika acted in 'Kanaa Kandaen' with Shrikanth. Prithviraj made his debut in Tamil as a villain in the film. Soon after its release, rumors began that something romantic was brewing between Shrikanth and the heroine, Gopika. But she was smart. Instead of watching these rumors grow, she decided to clarify the matter to the press as soon as possible.
"There is no love between Shrikanth and me. He was just my costar in the film. That's all," Gopika revealed.
Do you plan to fall in love with someone in the near future?
I'm too young to even think about falling in love.
Who's your favorite co-star?
So, what's the relationship between Shrikanth and you?
He's one of my best friends.