TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
If there is one thing that remained unchanged about Tamil hero Shrikanth, it is his tendency to get gossiped with all the heroines whom he acts with.
Sneha was his co-star in couple of films. For a very long time, both were dealing with rumors of romantic involvement. By the time the rumors ended, it had almost become too late for Sneha to relaunch her career.
Our very own Gopika acted in 'Kanaa Kandaen' with Shrikanth. Prithviraj made his debut in Tamil as a villain in the film. Soon after its release, rumors began that something romantic was brewing between Shrikanth and the heroine, Gopika. But she was smart. Instead of watching these rumors grow, she decided to clarify the matter to the press as soon as possible.
"There is no love between Shrikanth and me. He was just my costar in the film. That's all," Gopika revealed.
Do you plan to fall in love with someone in the near future?
I'm too young to even think about falling in love.
Who's your favorite co-star?
So, what's the relationship between Shrikanth and you?
He's one of my best friends.