TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
We're tempted to say, 'It happens only in Kerala!'. In almost all the other film industries, an actress who is ready to get glamorous is welcomed with open arms. But things are very different in Kerala.
Preethi Varma was supposed to be the heroine of the new film Changaadhipoocha, starring Jayasurya in the lead. The film's shooting was delayed for some reason or the other. Finally, when it got rolling again, there comes a shocking announcement that the producer ash decided to replace the heroine.
The reason is pretty stunning- Preethi Varma, before entering Malayalam cinema, had acted in a Tamil film. Needless to say, her role was glamorous. When the film's producer saw some of the stills of the film, he got so annoyed by her excessive glamour that he decided to change the heroine.
Radhika (of Classmates fame) and Aanachandam Ramya are the heroines now.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies.
Kavya yet again in Dileep's film
Bhavana to shoot in Oman this month