TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Towards the end of the year 2004, Shaji Kailash made Naaturajavu with Mohanlal in the lead. At about the same time, Blessy was getting ready to make his directorial debut with Mammooty's Kaazcha.
Naaturajavu crashed and Kaazcha became a superhit. Yet again, history is going to be repeated. In another few days, Shaji Kailash's Baba Kalyani is going to hit the theatres. This one has Mohanlal in the lead. Mamta Mohandas is the heroine. Coincidentally, Blessy too is ready with his new film, Palunga with Mammooty and Kannada actress Lakshmi Sharma in the lead roles. This time again, Shaji Kailash's film is an action-based story and Blessy's film is another emotional drama. Shaji Kailash claims that his action film is very unusual because the hero doesn't mouth loud dialogues or make anti-gravitation leaps. As usual, Blessy is maintaining high level secrecy about his film's story.