TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Towards the end of the year 2004, Shaji Kailash made Naaturajavu with Mohanlal in the lead. At about the same time, Blessy was getting ready to make his directorial debut with Mammooty's Kaazcha.
Naaturajavu crashed and Kaazcha became a superhit. Yet again, history is going to be repeated. In another few days, Shaji Kailash's Baba Kalyani is going to hit the theatres. This one has Mohanlal in the lead. Mamta Mohandas is the heroine. Coincidentally, Blessy too is ready with his new film, Palunga with Mammooty and Kannada actress Lakshmi Sharma in the lead roles. This time again, Shaji Kailash's film is an action-based story and Blessy's film is another emotional drama. Shaji Kailash claims that his action film is very unusual because the hero doesn't mouth loud dialogues or make anti-gravitation leaps. As usual, Blessy is maintaining high level secrecy about his film's story.