TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
With five flops and no films for the last six months, actor Jayram was in dilemma. He then decided to put away his ego and shake hands with director Rajasenan. The team had given several hits together. They parted ways after the director did not cast the heroine that the actor recommended. The director too was out of work. He then teamed up and Madhuchandralekha was released. It turned out to be a flop, despite the film being promoted heavily on TV. Now Jayram is in a dilemma. Where is he to go or is it the end of the road for him?