TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Kavya Madhavan and Dileep just can't seem to stop from acting with each other!!! Their most recent film, Chakkarapottan collapsed at the box office, but that hasn't stopped filmmakers from wanting to repeat this onscreen-pair in their new films.
Kavya is going to be Dileep's heroine yet again in the new film Inspector Garuda. This is their fourteenth film together!!!
This time around, Kavya plays the role of sub-collector Sethulakshmi. Dileep is Circle Inspector Madhavan Kutty, a man who is ready to turn a blind eye towards anti-social activities if he could make some money out of it. Predictably, Sub-Collector Sethulakshmi isn't that happy with the philosophy. Soon they end up clashing with each other.
Kavya is very pleased that she gets to play the role of such a high-level official for the first time in her career. Though Chakkarapottan was a disaster at the box office, the hero and heroine were not the ones who received the brunt