TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Malayalam superstar Mohanlal's brother-in-law returns to filmmaking after a long break with the remake of one of his superhit films, Kireedam. The Tamil version will star Ajith and Trisha in the lead roles.
K Balaji and his son Suresh Balaji are jointly producing the film with Anil Ambani's Adlabs Films Ltd. The story is pretty simple- Ajith's dad wants him to become a police inspector and earn laurels. Instead, his son ends up becoming a rowdy but sure ends up earning a very good name.
The film is Ajith's next after the box office hit Varalaaru. It had got delayed for many months due to financial crunch and very bad planning. Most people had even given up hope that it would ever get released in the theatres. This time around, Ajith wouldn't have to fret about financial issues or haphazard planning.