TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Malayalam superstar Mohanlal's brother-in-law returns to filmmaking after a long break with the remake of one of his superhit films, Kireedam. The Tamil version will star Ajith and Trisha in the lead roles.
K Balaji and his son Suresh Balaji are jointly producing the film with Anil Ambani's Adlabs Films Ltd. The story is pretty simple- Ajith's dad wants him to become a police inspector and earn laurels. Instead, his son ends up becoming a rowdy but sure ends up earning a very good name.
The film is Ajith's next after the box office hit Varalaaru. It had got delayed for many months due to financial crunch and very bad planning. Most people had even given up hope that it would ever get released in the theatres. This time around, Ajith wouldn't have to fret about financial issues or haphazard planning.