TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Lohitadas returns to Malayalam cinema after a disastrous attempt at Kollywood. The Tamil audience failed to understand Lohi's film-language and Lohi couldn't find anybody who was ready to sponsor another experiment.
Now he's back in Malayalam. He's going to direct a film with Jayaram in the lead.
But his first project is going to feature him as an actor. First-time director Vishwanathan is making a film titled 'Out of Syllabus', a film that revolves around college students. In the film, Lohitadas is making a special appearance. And, that's not it either. He is also going to be one of the creative consultants of the film.
Life goes on even after a disaster