TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
This year seems to be teeming with star marriages. Now, one more star couple have fallen into the net of love.
Suryah's name was paired with his lead actresses like Nila and Bhumika, and the latest in the list is Meera Jasmine. The two are acting together in Thirumagan and love seems to have blossomed! To prove that this more than mere gossip, the two are supposed to have got secretly engaged, according to reliable sources.
Meera has made it clear that Lokidash was a father figure to her and she distanced herself totally from him and then the Meera Jasmine and Surya romance came to light. It is to be noted that both belong to the Christian faith.
In Vyabari directed by Sakthi Chidambaram, Suryah has 3 heroines Tamana, Malavika and Namitha. There is no connection between this film and Meera Jasmine but she participated in the inaugural function and felicitated Suryah.
One could argue that he was her co-actor in another film, so she attended the function.
But Meera was in Kerala at that time and she flew down specially for the function, making their love quite evident.
They are to be married in the coming auspicious month of 'thai.' Our advance best wishes to the happy couple!