- Meera Jasmine To Make A Comeback With The Mohanlal Starrer Neerali?
- RUMOUR: Meera Jasmine Separates From Husband Anil John Titus?
- 10 Kalpanakal Box Office: 8 Days Kerala Collections
- MUST READ! Here Is What Meera Jasmine Has To Say About Mohanlal!
- 10 Kalpanakal Movie Review: A Watchable Thriller!
- 10 Kalpanakal: 5 Reasons To Watch The Movie!
This year seems to be teeming with star marriages. Now, one more star couple have fallen into the net of love.
Suryah's name was paired with his lead actresses like Nila and Bhumika, and the latest in the list is Meera Jasmine. The two are acting together in Thirumagan and love seems to have blossomed! To prove that this more than mere gossip, the two are supposed to have got secretly engaged, according to reliable sources.
Meera has made it clear that Lokidash was a father figure to her and she distanced herself totally from him and then the Meera Jasmine and Surya romance came to light. It is to be noted that both belong to the Christian faith.
In Vyabari directed by Sakthi Chidambaram, Suryah has 3 heroines Tamana, Malavika and Namitha. There is no connection between this film and Meera Jasmine but she participated in the inaugural function and felicitated Suryah.
One could argue that he was her co-actor in another film, so she attended the function.
But Meera was in Kerala at that time and she flew down specially for the function, making their love quite evident.
They are to be married in the coming auspicious month of 'thai.' Our advance best wishes to the happy couple!