TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
After a very long time, Kalabhavan Mani returns to star in a film with Mohanlal.
Kalabhavan Mani has managed to establish himself as a bankable star at the box office with a series of above-average performers. His smartness lies in the fact that in spite of this accomplishment, he hasn't let his image grow so big as to discourage other actors from casting him in their films.
That's the reason why he is just as comfortable to star as the second hero or character artiste in the films starring superstars in the lead roles.
Naaturajavu was the last film that Mohanlal had Kalabhavan Mani had starred together in. Now, they are going to unite in Anwar Rasheed's new film Chota Mumbai. The screenplay is by Benny P Nayarambalam.