TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Dual roles did not contribute to Mohanlal's success. This is evident from his movies like Mayamayooram and Udayon. Both were not commercially hits. The exception in this list is his hit movie Ravanaprabhu. Still, he has accepted a dual role for his forthcoming movie Photographer.
Photographer is directed by Ranjan Pramod, his first movie in Malayalam. In Photographer, Mohanlal is playing a role of a photographer (what else?) of wildlife; the other role is that of a farmer.
The crew is zipped from revealing the character of the farmer. This is been done to avoid the jinxed luck of his earlier dual roles. The director is under a gag order not even to publish news or expose the character of the farmer. Anyway, best wishes for the success of the movie.